OPEN ENROLLMENT HAS ENDED
The Kaiser Permanente Bridge Program is uniquely designed to help those who are uninsured and have low income pay for a Kaiser Permanente for Individual and Families (KPIF) health plan. As a Community Benefit initiative, we will subsidize the full monthly premium for up to 24 months. Coverage under the KPIF health plan includes preventive services, hospitalization, comprehensive pharmacy and more.
Enrollment into The Kaiser Permanente Bridge Program is limited; Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to stop accepting new enrollments at any time without prior notice.
As a participant of Zion Hill CDC you have access to the Kaiser Permanente Bridge Program. The Bridge Program is a comprehensive medical health plan that provides coverage for up to 24 months, at no cost to you. Coverage includes preventive services, hospitalization, comprehensive pharmacy and more.
Please review the following requirements to determine if you may be eligible for the Bridge Program.
- The applicant must be actively enrolled in a training program with a participating community partner.
- All applicants, and applying dependents, must live in Kaiser Permanente’s metro Atlanta 20 county service area.1
- The annual aggregate household income for the applicant must be less than the current income guidelines of 100% FPL for enrollment. For families/households with more than 6 people, add $4,180 for each additional person per year.
- The applicant and all applying dependents cannot be eligible for or enrolled in any other health insurance program including Medicare, Medicaid, PeachCare for Kids, and employer-sponsored health care.
- The applicant must be age 64 or younger, and all child dependents must be younger than 26.
- No applicant and/or applying dependent(s) shall have been previously enrolled in the Kaiser Permanente Bridge Program.
If you meet eligibility and are interested in enrolling in the Bridge Program, contact Zion Hill CDC to receive an application and supporting documents. Open enrollment ends December 15, 2017.
|Annual Gross Income
Contact: 404-766-3141 ext.12 to leave your contact information. (Open enrollment intake orientation dates 10/12, 10/19, 11/2, 11/9)
1Bartow, Butts, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, Lamar, Newton, Paulding, Pike, Rockdale, Spalding, and Walton counties
If you do not meet eligibility requirements and would like information on healthcare reform in general, please visit www.healthcare.gov. For information for those receiving healthcare through Kaiser Permanente, please visit www.kp.org/reform.